Good news, Modernist Cuisine fans! This fall, you’ll be able to play along at home! In October, Modernist Cuisine at Home is coming. But don’t worry, we plan on getting a copy for the collection here, too!
Culinary History Collection Links
- The Fugitive Author October 20, 2016 jojacks2
@VT_SCUA (Special Collections on Twitter)My Tweets
- Toenail fungus March 30, 2016
- Pumpkin waffles made with yeast October 17, 2016
- Making a Well balanced Breakfast for Kids August 26, 2016
- In Jerusalem And West Bank, Nutella Cafes Offer A Sweet Refuge October 21, 2016 Miriam Berger
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Search the blog
Tag Cloudadvertising agriculture Ann Hertzler Children's Cookbook and Nutrition Literature Collection baking baking powder beverages bread breakfast cake candy canning cheese children children's cookbooks children's literature children's nutrition civil war cocktails cookbooks cookies cooking culinary history dessert dinner drinks eggs entertaining ephemera events fish food food history food news food preservation fruit gardening gelatin halloween History of Food & Drink Collection holidays home economics home remedies household management ice cream jello kitchen lunch meal planning meat menu planning nutrition pamphlets party games peacock harper culinary friends pickling pie poetry poultry prohibition recipes root vegetables salads sandwiches seafood special collections thanksgiving turkey vegetables vegetarianism virginia virginia tech vt wine Women's History Month world war II
Hours & Info540-231-6308Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm
Evenings and Weekends: By Appointment