Good news, Modernist Cuisine fans! This fall, you’ll be able to play along at home! In October, Modernist Cuisine at Home is coming. But don’t worry, we plan on getting a copy for the collection here, too!
Culinary History Collection Links
- The Flying Man: 18th-century style February 4, 2016 marc9
@VT_SCUA (Special Collections on Twitter)My Tweets
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Kinklings, Fastnachts, Donuts February 8, 2016
- Eat Smart, Move More at Home: Right Size Your Portions February 1, 2016
- Gulf Of Mexico Open For Fish-Farming Business February 8, 2016 Tegan Wendland
- Eatocracy: We're going there August 7, 2014 Kat Kinsman
Search the blog
Tag Cloudadvertising agriculture Ann Hertzler Children's Cookbook and Nutrition Literature Collection baking baking powder beverages bread breakfast cake candy canning cheese children children's cookbooks children's literature children's nutrition civil war cocktails cookbooks cookies cooking culinary history dessert dietetics dinner drinks eggs entertaining ephemera fish food food history food news food preservation fruit gardening gelatin halloween holidays home economics home remedies household management ice cream jello kitchen lunch manuscripts meal planning meat menu planning nutrition nuts pamphlets party games peacock harper culinary friends poetry poultry prohibition recipes root vegetables salads sandwiches seafood soup special collections thanksgiving turkey vegetables vegetarianism virginia virginia tech vt wine women's history month world war II
Hours & Info540-231-6308Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm
Evenings and Weekends: By Appointment