Good news, Modernist Cuisine fans! This fall, you’ll be able to play along at home! In October, Modernist Cuisine at Home is coming. But don’t worry, we plan on getting a copy for the collection here, too!
Culinary History Collection Links
- Chilhowie Milling Company and Benefits of Business Records August 19, 2016 archivistkira
@VT_SCUA (Special Collections on Twitter)My Tweets
- Toenail fungus March 30, 2016
- The U.S. National Park Service is 100! August 22, 2016
- The Gigantic Turnip July 28, 2016
- Bread Grains: The Last Frontier In The Locavore Movement August 24, 2016 Sujata Gupta
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Search the blog
Tag Cloudadvertising agriculture Ann Hertzler Children's Cookbook and Nutrition Literature Collection baking baking powder beverages bread breakfast cake candy canning cheese children children's cookbooks children's literature children's nutrition civil war cocktails cookbooks cookies cooking culinary history dessert dinner drinks eggs entertaining ephemera events fish food food history food news food preservation fruit gardening gelatin halloween History of Food & Drink Collection holidays home economics home remedies household management ice cream jello kitchen lunch meal planning meat menu planning nutrition pamphlets party games peacock harper culinary friends pickling pie poetry poultry prohibition recipes root vegetables salads sandwiches seafood special collections thanksgiving turkey vegetables vegetarianism virginia virginia tech vt wine Women's History Month world war II
Hours & Info540-231-6308Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm
Evenings and Weekends: By Appointment