Notes from Newman: HNFE Research and Resources is a blog run by Virginia Tech HNFE Librarian, Rebecca Miller. In honor of Nutrition Month last month, she featured a number of guest posts by HNFE students. For those of you out there particularly interested in nutrition, you may want to check out this series of “Get Your Plate in Shape” posts.
Culinary History Collection Links
- Breaking News: You can follow us on twitter, @VT_SCUA! November 12, 2015 lmrvt
- Eatocracy: We're going there August 7, 2014 Kat Kinsman
- Fine Brine From Appalachia: The Fancy Mountain Salt That Chefs Prize November 25, 2015 Noah Adams
- Beating Stress October 21, 2015
- A Tasty Way to Eat Your Veggies April 12, 2014
- Jane Addams and Ellen Gates Starr didn’t have a farm at... February 11, 2015
- Stir up Sunday November 22, 2015
Nutrition Month…a couple days late!
Posted in Just for fun
Posted by archivistkira on April 2, 2012
Search the blog
Tag Cloudadvertising agriculture Ann Hertzler Children's Cookbook and Nutrition Literature Collection baking baking powder beverages bread breakfast cake candy canning cheese children children's cookbooks children's literature children's nutrition civil war cocktails cookbooks cookies cooking culinary history dessert dietetics dinner drinks eggs entertaining ephemera events fish food food history food news food preservation fruit gardening gelatin halloween holidays home economics home remedies household management ice cream instruction jello kitchen lunch manuscripts meal planning meat nutrition nuts pamphlets peacock harper culinary friends poetry poultry prohibition recipes root vegetables salads sandwiches seafood soup special collections thanksgiving turkey vegetables vegetarianism virginia virginia tech vt wine women's history month world war II
Hours & Info540-231-6308Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm
Evenings and Weekends: By Appointment