Notes from Newman: HNFE Research and Resources is a blog run by Virginia Tech HNFE Librarian, Rebecca Miller. In honor of Nutrition Month last month, she featured a number of guest posts by HNFE students. For those of you out there particularly interested in nutrition, you may want to check out this series of “Get Your Plate in Shape” posts.
Culinary History Collection Links
- Cameras on the Moon March 26, 2015 vtspecblogger
- Eatocracy: We're going there August 7, 2014 Kat Kinsman
- The Revival Of Lamb Ham: A Colonial Tradition Renewed March 31, 2015 Jill Neimark
- Beating Stress: Challenges, Choices, Changes August 29, 2014
- A Tasty Way to Eat Your Veggies April 12, 2014
- Jane Addams and Ellen Gates Starr didn’t have a farm at... February 11, 2015
Nutrition Month…a couple days late!
Posted in Just for fun
Posted by archivistkira on April 2, 2012
Search the blog
Tag Cloudadvertising agriculture Ann Hertzler Children's Cookbook and Nutrition Literature Collection baking baking powder beverages bread breakfast cake candy canning cheese children children's cookbooks children's literature children's nutrition civil war cocktails cookbooks cookies cooking culinary history dessert dietetics dinner disease drinks eggs entertaining events extension publications fish food food history food news food preservation fruit gardening halloween holidays home economics home remedies household management ice cream jello kitchen kitchen management lunch manuscripts meal planning meat nutrition pamphlets peacock harper culinary friends pie poetry poultry rationing recipes root vegetables salads sandwiches seafood soup special collections thanksgiving turkey vegetables vegetarianism virginia virginia tech vt wine women's history month world war II
Hours & Info540-231-6308Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm
Evenings and Weekends: By Appointment