Notes from Newman: HNFE Research and Resources is a blog run by Virginia Tech HNFE Librarian, Rebecca Miller. In honor of Nutrition Month last month, she featured a number of guest posts by HNFE students. For those of you out there particularly interested in nutrition, you may want to check out this series of “Get Your Plate in Shape” posts.
Culinary History Collection Links
- Minor Revisions November 20, 2014 aisforarchives
- Eatocracy: We're going there August 7, 2014 Kat Kinsman
- Lovers Of California Wine, Keep An Eye On Anderson Valley November 22, 2014 Christine Ciarmello
- Beating Stress: Challenges, Choices, Changes August 29, 2014
- A Tasty Way to Eat Your Veggies April 12, 2014
- foodmuseumguy: UK Food Heritage Site: Leed’s R. Boston &... November 23, 2012
- Pumpkin candies made from pumpkin pickles or chips November 17, 2014
Nutrition Month…a couple days late!
Posted in Just for fun
Posted by archivistkira on April 2, 2012
Search the blog
Tag Cloudadvertising agriculture Ann Hertzler Children's Cookbook and Nutrition Literature Collection baking baking powder beverages bread breakfast cake candy canning cheese children children's cookbooks children's literature children's nutrition civil war cocktails cookbooks cookies cooking cooperative extension culinary history dessert dinner disease drinks edible book contest eggs entertaining events extension publications fish food food history food news food preservation fruit gardening halloween holidays home economics home remedies household management ice cream instruction jello kitchen lunch manuscripts meal planning meat nutrition nuts pamphlets peacock harper culinary friends poetry poultry rationing recipes root vegetables salads sandwiches seafood soup special collections thanksgiving turkey vegetables virginia virginia tech vt wine women's history month world war II
Hours & Info540-231-6308Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm
Evenings and Weekends: By Appointment