Notes from Newman: HNFE Research and Resources is a blog run by Virginia Tech HNFE Librarian, Rebecca Miller. In honor of Nutrition Month last month, she featured a number of guest posts by HNFE students. For those of you out there particularly interested in nutrition, you may want to check out this series of “Get Your Plate in Shape” posts.
Culinary History Collection Links
- Treasures from the McBryde Family Papers May 16, 2013 uarctk
- A compendium of grilling greatness May 24, 2013 Kat Kinsman
- Meet London's Master Architects In Jell-0 May 25, 2013
- Living Well Newsletter, Volume 1, Issue 1 April 24, 2013
- Start Your Day with Nutritious Smoothies May 14, 2013
- foodmuseumguy: UK Food Heritage Site: Leed’s R. Boston &... November 23, 2012
- Barding and Larding May 20, 2013
Nutrition Month…a couple days late!
Posted in Just for fun
Posted by archivistkira on April 2, 2012
Search the blog
TagsAnn Hertzler Children's Cookbook and Nutrition Literature Collection baking beverages bread breakfast candy canning cheese children's cookbooks civil war cocktails cookbook cookbooks cooking dessert desserts dinner disease eggs entertaining food food history food news food preservation fruit halloween home economics home remedies household management jello kitchen lunch meal planning meat nutrition peacock harper culinary friends recipes root vegetables sandwiches special collections vegetables virginia virginia tech vt wine
Hours & Info540-231-6308Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm
Evenings and Weekends: By Appointment